About Me!



Well, this is me! Hello! (aha) I'm a female, (duh), 15 years old and live in England, where the weather is always sunny! (-.-) I think i may be addicted to makeup, the excitement of a new mac release, coming home to find a package waiting for you, getting a new item, opening it, trying it for the first time, adding it to your collection! It gives me goosebumps! (The good kind!) 

Hence why i have decided to base my blog around beauty related things!

When i meet someone for the first time i become very awkward or shy, if you know me in person you may be laughing reading this, as once i actually get to know someone i am most certainly a different person. Once I'm comfortable around you i am generally quite hyperactive, loud, comedic, peppy.. I'm the annoying funny friend everyone has!

I am literally obsessed with youtube, mainly to find new beauty items, but also all around entertainment. My favourite colour is teal, just to let you in on some of the deeper stuff. (Cough, cough hunger games reference) Comment <3 if you caught it! ;)

Besides the above there isn't much else to know, i am very very excited to watch my blog grow and i hope you enjoy it! 

Leah xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Makeup and Mishaps Blog Design by Ipietoon