Welcome to my blog!

Hello!

Can i just start by saying; Oh my days! I never thought setting up a template and customizing my layout would take so long. I guess I'm just really, really bad at this is kind of thing. This whole blogging frenzy is new to me, i always wanted to start a blog but never had the motivation nor a subject of discussion.

I guess make-up and mishaps is what i came up with huh? If you're sat there wondering why i  chose this then allow me to explain. The world of make-up is very complex, there is a wide range of products out there, and let me tell you from experience, not all are as good as they claim! 

That's where the mishap part comes in, i wont just blog about all the amazing things i purchase, or my favourite beauty products. I will also cover the other end of the scale, the things that didn't go so well. This won't be me hating on a product at all. quite the opposite. 

Take a foundation for example, that pesky product is quite tricky when trying to find the perfect one for your skin type! By sharing with you all my skin type i will be able to suggest whom a certain product may work for! Do you get the gist? 

...Anddd I'm rambling. Hopefully by reading upcoming posts you'll be able to figure out what my blog is about! Thank you if you took the time to read this (awkward laughter). Blogging is sure going to be an adventure, I hope you enjoy the journey! 

Leah xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Makeup and Mishaps Blog Design by Ipietoon